The Gems of Veneto
Taking off from the peaceful hills of the Meltar Boutique Hotel in Asiago and land in the glamour of the ancient city of the Serenissima Republic is a way to discover new treasures of the Veneto Region and enjoy those known from different experiences.
5 nights/6 days
Venice (airport) – Asolo – Verona – Venezia Lido (by helicopter)
Price per person (minimum 4 people) starting from € 4.600,00 with helicopter top de luxe or € 2.500,00 with basic helicopter
Prices do not include VAT
The package includes:
- 5 nights
- 3 green fees
- shuttle service to and from Venice airport (shuttle service for small groups of 4/8 people will be handled with a Mercedes Viano with driver (wi-fi, wipes and water included).
- Augusta A109 helicopter in luxury version for travel from Verona to Venezia Lido
- private motorboat in luxury version available for 4 hours with itinerary specified in the program
- tour escort available for 4 hours
- visit to the private island of Mazzorbo and the exclusive Venissa winery, followed by tastings of a sophisticated wine with Venetian snacks
- private visit to an ancient artistic glassworks at Murano-Venice, including a private demonstration of glassblowing, from the raw material to the finished product
Meltar Boutique Hotel ****
Hotel Excelsior *****
Venissa Luxury Ostello Estate
GC Ca’ della Nave
Possible optional activities:
- guided tour of the Venetian villas of Maser and/or Fanzolo
- shopping tour to the McArthurGlen Designer Outlet at Noventa di Piave
- visit to the city of Treviso
- visit to the historic company Penne Montegrappa in Bassano del Grappa renowned for its production of high quality pens. From Obama to Silvester Stallone, ambassador of Montegrappa, from Jean Alesi to Paulo Coelho, these are just a few of the celebrated names for whom customized pens have been created, using the most precious materials.
The visits are subject to specific opening days and hours; the feasibility will be determined on the basis of the dates of the visit. Travel by helicopter is subject to the pilot’s approval based on the weather conditions and, if it should not be possible, the service will be carried out with the minivan and driver, and the fee for the helicopter will be reimbursed.