Exclusive vacation in houseboat, between water and golf
Nature, art, golf and charm, from the lagoon to the garden of Venice. Wake up in front of Piazza San Marco and enjoy the sunset on the waters of the Sile or among the Casoni of the lagoon after playing golf all day are experiences you can have when you navigate by houseboat in the Venetian hinderlands, along the river routes of the Brenta and Sile, traveled in the past by Venetian nobility, who hired Palladio to build their splendid country estates along the two rivers.
7 nights/8 days
The package includes:
- houseboat rental for 7 nights in double cabin
- welcome basket on board with typical local products and Prosecco
- shuttle service to and from the airport
- shuttle service to and from the Golf Clubs
- rental of bag and golf-cart where available
GC Villa Condulmer
GC Pra’ delle Torri
Possible optional activities:
- guided tour of the Venetian villas of Maser and/or Fanzolo
- shopping tour to the McArthurGlen Designer Outlet at Noventa di Piave
- visit to the city of Treviso
- visit to the historic company Penne Montegrappa in Bassano del Grappa renowned for its production of high quality pens. From Obama to Silvester Stallone, ambassador of Montegrappa, from Jean Alesi to Paulo Coelho, these are just a few of the celebrated names for whom customized pens have been created, using the most precious materials.
Prices start from € 550,00 per person based on a minimum of 4 people. Prices vary depending on the season, size of the boat and number of cabins.
Prices do not include VAT
The price does not include: